New report from Pelorus Associates projects global sales of workforce optimization software to reach $2.3 billion by 2021.
Charlottesville Virginia – December 2017 Pelorus Associates has just released its latest market research report, Understanding the Global Market for Workforce Optimization Solutions. This is the 16th comprehensive global market research report authored by Dick Bucci, founder of Pelorus Associates, and the first that addresses the aggregate market for workforce optimization applications. The report is based on extensive research of secondary information and direct interviews with leading industry executives.
Some interesting findings are;
- The WFO market is currently valued at approximately $1.5 billion and growing at about 8% per year. Factors driving market demand are executive commitment to quality customer care, continued agent growth of 2% to 4% per year, attractive new applications, and expansion of the available market due to cloud adoption.
- Sales are projected to reach $2.3 billion by 2021.
- Aspect, NICE, and Verint collectively control 90% of WFO sales.
- Calabrio and ZOOM are the fastest growing WFO vendors.
- The United States and Canada represent two thirds of the global market for WFO services and software.
- Interaction recording comprises 53% of the total market.
- In 2016 the cloud model accounted for only about 8% of total revenues. The cloud portion of total WFO revenue will be closer to 20% n 2017, principally because of the NICE acquisition of InContact.
- Customer engagement is emerging as the next generation of WFO.
This 129-page report includes over 50 tables. Content includes an analysis of significant trends, market drivers and constraints, statistical analysis of the market size and composition, market shares and forecasts, and in-depth profiles of eight leading WFO vendors. Purchase of this report includes a 30-minute presentation of key findings and implications.
To place an order contact Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org