Expected to reach $1.6 billion in 2020
June 11, 2015 CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA – Pelorus Associates is pleased to announce that its latest comprehensive market research report, 2015 World Contact Center Interaction Recording Market, is now complete and available for purchase. For quantitative purposes the report includes all WFO applications except workforce management and performance management.
This is our seventh report on quality management and related applications and our 14th market research report on WFO applications. This long record of research conducted by the same analyst in the same manner for a period of 10 years provides an amazing historical record that identifies trends and provides valuable insights for both vendors and contact centers.
- Global sales for interaction recording and related products and services were $1.05 billion in 2014, up 8.7% from 2013 .
- NICE systems and Verint systems continue to dominate the marketplace with a combined 80% market share.
- Despite high market concentration, ASC telecom, Calabrio, VPI, and ZOOM International are all growing much faster than the overall market.
- Key market drivers are customer centricity, compliance, and a surge in growth of the agent population.
- Speech analytics and voice of the customer software are no longer options but must-haves for the modern contact center.
- Vendors are offering more value by bundling applications to create solutions.
- Latin America and Asia Pacific continue to lag in quality management investment. In 2014 recording purchases were $171 per agent in North America but only $63 per agent in Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
- In 2010 only one vendor offered recording on a hosted basis. Now nine vendors which collectively control over 90% of the market offer a hosting option.
This 188 page report includes 57 tables and comprehensive profiles of 17 vendors. It is based on an exhaustive analysis of credible secondary information and in depth interviews with industry leaders.
For more information contact the author, Dick Bucci, 434-589-2131 or email@example.com.