Contact Center Workforce Management Market Expected To Reach $450 Million In 2018
CHARLOTTESVILLE Virginia, March 11 2014 – Pelorus Associates today announced the release of its latest report, 2013 World Contact Center Workforce Management Systems Market. This is Pelorus’s fourth biannual report on the workforce management market and its 13th comprehensive analysis of workforce optimization solutions. This 180+ page report provides in-depth insight about trends, demand drivers, constraints, vendor market shares, and the future outlook for WFM in contact center environments. The research is based on multiple in-depth interviews with industry leaders and a thorough examination of pertinent secondary sources.
- Global demand reached $317 million in 2013, up 2% from 2012
- Demand was strongest in North America and Europe and weakest in Asian and Latin American outsourcing markets
- Aspect, NICE-IEX, and Verint Systems control 72% of the total market.
- Vendor-direct cloud offers account for 4% of vendor direct sales
- Leading vendors are leveraging smart phone technology to improve scheduling solutions and boost sales.
- Vendors continue to seek out new markets for WFM technology
One of the hallmarks of Pelorus reports is our ability to identify and analyze the external forces that shape contact center practices and influence product design. We take a detailed look at 30 separate trends, from the macro to the micro, that effect demand for WFM software and other contact center applications. Vendor profiles examine the background history of each vendor, their products, and key differentiators. Finally, the report itemizes “Success Factors,” that characterize best in class vendors. Purchase of the report includes a 30 minute PowerPoint presentation of key findings with Q&A.
To place orders or request a table of contents contact Dick Bucci at 434-589-2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org